Just like a tree, human beings are naturally designed to grow to their full potential. Unfortunately, the demands of everyday living have caused people to lose sight of their dreams and settle in their current situation. A tree is well rooted in the ground so is able to withstand the heavy storms and adverse weathers when they come. In life, the challenges and obstacles we face are similar to the weather but if we are not rooted to the ground, we will not be able to withstand them. Once we are rooted and connected with our true self, not only are we in a far better position to handle challenges, we are in a better position to know what we want and achieve it.
Your journey with Ground Level coach Charles Francis is a unique one in that it is tailored to suit your individual needs and aims to start from ground level. By using an NLP approach you will discover your true identity and what it is you really want. It will enable you to have a clear focus on your desired outcomes and ensure that you are operating in a peak state. This is important because we are more likely to make better choices and identify empowering goals if we are feeling good about ourselves. The process of coaching can then be utilised has a powerful tool to break down your identified goals into achievable and manageable sizes, leaving you with clear action steps to follow. Together we will develop a working relationship, which will enable you to unlock your potential and reach your goal quicker than you would alone.
Sessions may cover:
· A reflection of where you currently are in life and the areas you identify as most important.
· Discovering your dreams and aspirations. Learning how to formulate them into achievable goals and deciding which to prioritise.
· Setting powerful goals with clear defined actions that enable you to make measurable progress within reasonable time.
· Overcoming limited beliefs and instilling confidence to successfully follow through with your actions.
· Gain a deeper understanding of your values and address any incongruence.